Dry/cracked feet are a sign of lack of attention towards your body. The skin on the feet tends to become drier as there are no oil glands present there. This dryness causes the skin to crack. Lack of moisturization, overexposure to pollution, and some medical conditions.
Best Ways to heal you Cracked Heels:
Scouring the hard, dead skin away helps an extraordinary arrangement in disposing of broken feet. Before cleaning, absorb your feet warm foamy water to help mollify the skin and make it less demanding to scour.
- Before going to bed, blend some fluid cleanser in a foot tub loaded with warm water.
- Absorb your feet this warm sudsy water for around 20 minutes.
- Utilize a pumice stone to tenderly clean off the slackened dead skin cells.
- Wash off your feet with clean water and pat dry with a delicate towel.
- Apply some foot cream or lotion and wear a couple of clean cotton socks overnight.
- Take after this cure every day until the point when your split feet are mended totally.
2- Glycerin And Rosewater
The mix of glycerin and rose water makes a compelling home treatment for split foot rear areas. Glycerin diminishes the skin, which is the reason it is broadly utilized as a part of beauty care products. Rose water includes vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E and additionally cancer prevention agent, calming, and germ-free properties.
- Simply blend break even with measures of glycerin and rose water altogether and rub it on your rear areas and feet day by day before going to bed during the evening.
3- Banana or Banana and Avocado Foot Mask
1 ripe banana1/2 avocado
- Blend a ripe banana and half an avocado.
- Apply this thick, creamy paste over your heels and feet.
- Keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off your feet with lukewarm water.
- You can do this every day until your heels become soft.
4- Glycerin and Lemon
- Make a mixture of equal parts of glycerin and lemon juice. You can also add some rose water.
- Apply it to your feet.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Follow this remedy daily for about two weeks.
5- Olive Oil For Cracked Heels
- Apply some olive oil with the help of a cotton ball and gently massage your feet in a circular motion for 10-15 minutes.
- Wear a pair of thick cotton socks and wash off after an hour.
Thank you… I hoped you liked it…