Each lady needs her face to look lovely, delicate and smooth and with no facial hair. The development of facial hairs is normal. Be that as it may, when there is the overabundance development of hair on neck, jaw, on the upper lips, cheeks or brow, it causes humiliation and it influences the certainty of the individual. Ladies need to fight facial hair always. So to dispose of facial hair many pick strategies like fading, waxing or shaving however that still can’t give a lasting cure. Here are a couple of home cures that can help battle undesirable hair development.
The Various Methods of Hair Removal (Pros and Cons)
Waxing is an exceptionally normal strategy. Utilizing either delicate wax, which is pulled off with material strips, or hard wax that basically solidifies and is pulled off without anyone else, an expert can expel hairs from your upper lip, cheeks, foreheads, and button easily. However, this prevalent practice isn’t for everybody.
Pros- This method can be done at home or from a beauty salon. It is easy an easy and inexpensive method. The person can remain hair- free for a long time as this method removes hair from its roots. There are latest waxing options such as chocolate and mango waxing, which are comparatively painless.
Cons- In most of the women, waxing cause skin allergies. They are prone to itching, redness of the skin, and acne or infection of the hair follicles. Moreover, when you do this process repeatedly, there are chances that your skin becomes loose and saggy.
Shaving is the removal of hair, by using a razor or any other kind of bladed implement, to slice it down—to the level of the skin or otherwise. Shaving is most commonly practiced by men to remove their facial hair and by women to remove their leg and underarm hair. Shave either in the shower or just afterward to allow the skin to soften
Pros- They are easy to use. They are a cheaper method for hair removal. There is no special skill required to use this.
Cons- If done incorrectly, it can cause injuries and in-growth of hair or pseudofolliculitis which may result in infections. You have to use this method at least once a week to keep your skin hair-free. In some people use of razor causes skin irritations.
Threading is a method of hair removal originating in Asia. In more recent times it has gained popularity in Western countries, especially with a cosmetic application Contents. In threading, a thin (cotton or polyester) thread is doubled, then twisted. It is then rolled over areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove short rows of hair.
Pros- This is one of the cheapest methods for facial hair removal
Cons- If not performed by experienced people, the process can be very painful. In most of the women, the skin remains red for some time. The hair is not removed from the root and hence the hair grows back faster. You have to undergo threading every few days and this means you have to suffer pain every few days.
Hair Removal Creams
Gone are the days when depilatory creams were sharply scented — there are loads of new ones that are delicate and aroma free. These creams are connected to the region with undesirable hair, at that point wiped away alongside the hairs themselves.
Pros- It is possible to remove hair without professional help with this method and it is simple to use and inexpensive in the long run.
Cons- They work very superficially and hence the frequent application of the creams is necessary. You will need to spend time for hair removal more than once in a week. In some women, the chemicals used for hair removal causes skin irritation, darkening of the skin and allergies. This cannot be used for removing facial hairs.
Laser Hair Removal
If you want something much more permanent, you can try laser hair removal, also known as intense pulse light therapy.
Pros- This is one of the safest and most effective methods for permanent removal of hairs from the body. This method doesn’t cause any infection or leave any marks. The results are long-lasting.
Cons- Laser hair removal cannot be afforded by all as they are expensive. The procedure is painful and risky. People with tanned or dark skin are prone to burn by lasers. This is not an effective method for people with hormonal imbalances. You will require more than one sitting to remove the hair completely.
An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out. The way in which epilators pull out hair is similar to waxing, although unlike waxing, they do not remove cells from the epithelium of the epidermis. Aside from the spring in early spring-type epilators, there are no parts in epilators that require regular replacement.
Pros- They offer least skin damage and are very easy to use. They are inexpensive.
Cons- This method is capable of removing only 88 % of hair and cannot remove very small hairs. Waxing provides 98 % success rate for hair removal. They are unable to remove hair from the root and hence faster re-growth occurs
Tips-Epilation can be painful to some people because, as with waxing, it involves pulling hair out of the roots. Because of the pain involved is particularly bad on the first epilation of an area, some people prefer to have the area professionally waxed first, then use epilation to remove regrowth.
Lemon And Honey
This home-made waxing alternative should work wonders for you.
- 1 bowl
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
What You Have To Do
- Take a bowl, and mix about 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of organic honey, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Heat the mixture until it becomes paste-like. You can also thin the mixture by adding water if it tends to become too sticky.
- Keep the blend aside to cool.
- Take the glue and apply it to the influenced zones.
- Snatch a waxing strip and haul the hair out the inverse way. This normal wax is far less perilous to your skin than the concoction based ones. Likewise, the saturating properties of nectar help reestablish the water maintenance in your skin and empower the sunbum generation.
Turmeric And Rose Water/Milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- Rose water or milk
What You Have To Do
- Soak the turmeric powder in rose water or milk (you can use tap water if you don’t have any of the ingredients at home, and are feeling too lazy to go buy them!).
- Blend into a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste in the areas where you have unwanted hair.
- Keep it on for about 15-20 minutes – or till it dries up.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- To remove thick hair, you can add gram flour, ground oats, or rice flour to the mixture.
Papaya And Turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of raw papaya paste
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
What You Have To Do
- Peel the raw papaya and cut it into little pieces.
- Grind the pieces to make a fine paste.
- Mix the papaya paste with half a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply this mixture to the affected parts.
- Massage for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off.
Egg White Mask
Eggs are packed with protein, meaning they are wonderful for your skin! Egg white is beautifully sticky when it dries, and an egg white mask will stick to any facial hairs.
When you rip it off, it will pluck hairs with all the ruthless efficiency of store-bought wax!
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
What you have to do
- Drop the white of 1 egg into a bowl, and mix in a tablespoon of regular table sugar and half a tablespoon of cornstarch. Beat the mixture until it the paste is nice and smooth.
- Apply the paste to your face, and let it sit for a few minutes–until dry. The paste will harden into a thick mask, which you can literally grab and RIP off.
- Just be careful not to hurt your skin as you pull. A quick rip will pluck the hairs without damaging your skin.
Wheat Bran And Gram Flour
- 2 tablespoons wheat bran
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh milk cream (If you have oily skin, opt for a tablespoon of curd instead).
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
What You Have To Do
- Mix wheat bran, gram flour, turmeric, and milk cream/curd and make a paste.
- Apply this to your face.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with Lukewarm water.