Most women try to stay perfect when it comes to beauty. Nails are an important part of your body, a good nails speaks a lot about your health, style, and hygiene. Healthy and beautiful nails make your hand look good, add beauty to your fingers and gives you confidence.
Coconut oil helps to improve the strength and appearance of your nails, simply
- Massage them daily with organic cold-pressed coconut oil.
As an added benefit, your cuticles and skin will look and feel healthier from a daily treatment with coconut oil, too.
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil helps to improve the strength, appearance, and growth rate of your nails!. vitamin E oil works as an amazing brittle nails cure by keeping the nails hydrated and moisturized.
- Massage vitamin E oil into your nails and cuticles for about five minutes each night before bed. After about two weeks, you should notice a big improvement in the strength, appearance, and growth rate of your nails!
Lemon juice helps strengthen your nails and brightens them as well.
- Add 3 tbsp of olive oil to one tbsp of lemon juice.
- Heat this mixture until it is warm to touch.
- Use a cotton ball to apply it to your nails and wear your gloves overnight to cure the brittle nails.
Lemon Juice and Argan oil
Argan oil and lemon juice offer a lot of health benefits to your nails and cuticles. It will make your nails and cuticles moisturized and strong.
- Alternatively, mix fresh lemon juice and argan oil in equal quantities.
- Place your nails in it and soak for 20 minutes.
- Practice both of these remedies daily for 2-3 weeks.
- Apply two more drops of Argan oil and massage it into your hands
Castor oil not only strengthens your nails but also acts against fungal infections.
- Mix a few drops of peppermint oil with castor oil.
- Add Epsom salt to it.
- Soak your fingers in this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hands with normal water.
Egg Yolk and Milk Soak
Egg yolk and milk are some of the best and easily available natural sources of protein and calcium that helps in fortifying the nail.
- Mix an egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of milk, beat well and massage this mixture onto your nails thoroughly.
Wait for 20 minutes and clean it off with lukewarm water.
Green tea has antioxidants which make your nails strong and healthy.
- Take a cup of water.
- Add a few green tea leaves to it and brew for some time. Let it cool down.
- Soak your nails in this tea for 10-15 minutes.
- Do it twice a week.
Vaseline on your nails at night before going to bed is an easy and simple trick to keep the cuticles hydrated and prevent them from splitting.
- Follow this nightly ritual daily for 1 to 2 months and cover your nails by wearing thin cotton gloves before sleeping.
Orange juice contains folic acid which is essential for the growth of nails.
- Extract fresh orange juice.
- Soak your nails in it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off using warm water.
- Apply moisturizer after patting dry.
- Do it daily for stronger nails.
Biotin is necessary for healthy nail growth, also known as vitamin H. Biotin encourages the growth of nails and hair as it improves the keratin infrastructure.
You can get biotin from foods like eggs, whole grains, carrots, tomatoes, salmon, almonds, cauliflower, cucumber, milk, soybeans, strawberries, lentils, oats, and walnuts.
You can also take a biotin supplement, but consult your doctor first.