15 DIY Face Packs for Glowing Skin Using Home Remedies to Get Fair Skin
Make these DIY custom made facial veils some portion of your healthy skin routine to get reasonable gleaming skin at home without spending excessively on it. Handcrafted confront veils can be made by utilizing fundamental fixings found around in the house. Custom made face veils are less expensive and have no symptoms. There are numerous homemade solutions for getting reasonable skin normally at home, which can be discovered effortlessly around you with the assistance of which you can influence face to veil and still natively constructed confront cover yield superb outcomes.
Benefits of a face mask –
- Face masks help to deep clean the skin by removing dirt, oil, makeup and impurities from the skin.
- It helps to unclog pores.
- Help stimulate blood circulation.
- Regular use of face masks can help to the signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots.
- Leaves your skin feeling softer and smoother-looking skin, and adds a radiant glow
Strawberry Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 6-10 fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mash the strawberries with a hand blender or in a mixer along with the honey.
- Do not use strawberries in the tinned, canned, frozen or packed pulp forms that are available in the market.
- Apply this pack on the face for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and follow it by a wash with cold water.
Milk Facial Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- Make a mask by mixing 1/4 cup powdered milk with enough water to form a thick paste.
- Thoroughly coat your face with the mixture.
- Let dry completely, then rinse with warm water. Your face will feel fresh and rejuvenated.
Almond face mask for fair and glowing skin
This homemade face mask of almonds can do wonders with the color of your skin. Use daily for a fortnight and see the result yourself.
- 3-4 Almonds
- Milk to soak the Almonds
- In the morning soak 3 or four almonds in the milk.
- At night mash these almonds in the milk you can use some more milk. Mash it to form a very fine paste.
- Apply to the face.
- Leave for the whole night. In the morning wash face with cold water.
Yogurt Facial Masks For Glowing Skin
- 1 teaspoon plain yogurt
- 1/4 slice of orange
- orange pulp
- 1 teaspoon aloe
- To cleanse your skin and tighten the pores, slather some plain yogurt on your face.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- For a revitalizing homemade face mask, mix 1 teaspoon plain yogurt with the juice from 1/4 slice of orange, some of the orange pulp, and 1 teaspoon aloe.
- Leave the mixture on your face for at least five minutes before rinsing it off.
Egg white and Lemon Juice Mask For Glowing Skin
This mask helps to even out blemishes, clear blackheads and reduced the size of pores naturally.
- 1 Egg white
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Beat the egg white mixture while adding in 1 tsp. of lemon juice. Mix until it is well-blended.
- Use a face brush and apply the mask all over your face avoiding the eyes and mouth area.
- Take a thin tissue and cut out holes for your mouth, eyes, and nose. Place it gently on your face and pat gently. You could also tear the tissue into small pieces and place on your face one by one to cover the entire face.
- Now gently apply another layer of the mask over tissue with a face brush and leave it on to dry.
- Let the mask sit for 15-20 min or until it’s dry.
- Gently peel off the tissue in an upward direction.
- After the mask is off, rinse the face off with lukewarm water
Tomato Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 2 teaspoons tomato juice
- 3 teaspoons buttermilk
- Cotton ball
- Cut a tomato and squeeze out two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
- To this, add the buttermilk and mix well.
- Apply this mixture carefully all over your face and neck using the cotton ball.
- Rinse it off after about 30 minutes.
Turmeric Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 teaspoons rose water
- Mix the turmeric powder with the baking powder.
- Slowly add the rose water and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on your face and leave it on for five minutes.
- Wet your fingertips and massage your face in gentle circular motions to remove dead skin. Keep massaging for a few minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water first and then with cool water. Pat dry
Orange Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- Orange peels
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder
- Water or rose water
- Dry the orange peels in the sun for two to three days.
- Grind them to make a fine powder.
- To two tablespoons of this powder, add the sandalwood powder and enough water to make a paste.
- Apply this on the face and rinse after 20 to 30 minutes.
Multani Mitti Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 2 tablespoons Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth)
- 1 tablespoon tomato juice
- A pinch of sandalwood powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and add a little water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the face and neck evenly.
- Rinse after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water.
Potato and lemon face mask for fair and glowing skin
- Potato Juice
- Lemon juice
- Mix both the juices in equal quantity.
- Apply on your body parts that are exposed to the sun.
- Wait till 15 minutes and wash with water.
- This home remedy for fair skin will lighten the color of your suntanned skin. Both ingredients have proven to be very good skin lightening agents.
Milk cream and Saffrons face mask for fair and glowing skin
- Milk Cream 2tblsp
- Mix Saffron in milk cream and leave it overnight.
- In the morning blend the milk cream with fingers and apply on the face.
- The above home remedy will lighten the skin tone and give a very healthy glow to your skin naturally.
- A few drops of lemon juice may also be added.
Dried orange peel and curd face mask for fair and glowing skin
- Dried orange peel
- Curd or Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Take some orange peels. Dry them in shadow and after that grind the orange peel to make powder. This dried orange peel has shown great results when used in a face pack. It gives a golden glow to the face.
- Mix dried orange peel in curd and make a paste.
- Apply on the face and leave for 20 minutes. After that was the face with lukewarm water.
- This home remedy also helps to make your skin fair and remove the blemishes and scars from your face.
Rice and milk face mask for fair and glowing skin
- Rice soaked in milk and grind 2 tbsp
- Milk 2tblsp
- Soak rice in the milk for two hours.
- Grind it to make a granular paste.
- Apply this face scrub on the face on alternate days. This face scrub will make your skin fair soft and glowing.
- You can also add some lemon juice to it.
Mint and Multani mitti for fair and glowing skin
Because of its cooling properties, mint helps calm irritated skin while Multani mitti will sap away excess oil from your skin.
- mint leaves
- Multani mitti
- Take a bunch of washed mint leaves, grind to a paste.
- Take half a cup of Multani mitti and add the mint paste to it to form a thin (not too runny) paste.
Rose water and sandalwood for fair and glowing skin
Sandalwood had been an age old Indian remedy for cooling skin and bringing a glow to it. Rose water has refreshing quality.
- Sandalwood powder
- Rose Water
- Take 2 tbsp of pure sandalwood powder and make a paste by adding rose water to it.
- Adjust consistency. Apply on face for instant cooling and to revive dull skin.
- Apply on the face and neck area and wash when dry.